"It social, demented and sad. But social"
Jonathon Bender- The Breakfast Club
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Life should not be a journey to the grave
with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty
and well preserved body but rather to skid
in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn
out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!"
After Awhile
After awhile you learn the subtle difference
Between holding a hand, and chaining a soul.
And you learn that love doesn't mean leaning
And company doesn't mean security.
You begin to learn that kisses aren't contracts
And presents aren't promises.
And you accept your defeats with your head up
And your eyes open
With grace and not grief
And you learn to build all your roads on Today
Because tommorow's ground is too uncertain for plans.
After awhile you learn that even the sun burns
If you get too much.
So plant your own garden
Decorate your own soul
Instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers
And you see that you can endure
You are strong and you do have worth.
--Author Unknown
<font color="#000002" size="1">[ November 04, 2004 10:26 AM: Message edited by: jdf ]</font>
"It social, demented and sad. But social"
Jonathon Bender- The Breakfast Club
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
JDF - Those are some nice quotes!
GL - Your's are somewhat scary BUT I feel that way sometimes.
Be polite. Be Professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Words to live by folks. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
I do!
I wonder if Bush knows this one......somehow I doubt it.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
Sun-tzu
Chinese general & military strategist (~400 BC)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He did win the 2000 election didn't he?Originally posted by Jumper69:
I wonder if Bush knows this one......somehow I doubt it.
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
Sun-tzu
Chinese general & military strategist (~400 BC)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who's whining that he stole anything? I couldn't give two more shits about the results of the election. Bush won. It's over.And the first president since 1988 to win more than 50% of the popular vote just this week. And this time no one can whine that he "stole" it. He won fair and square. 4 more years! Deal with it Jumper et al.
My quote was about the Iraq war. Not the election.
Oh and GL.....go **** yourself.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">O-Ren Ishii from Kill Bill: Volume I:
As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is - I collect your fucking head. Just like this fucker here. Now, if any of you sons of bitches got anything else to say, now's the fucking time. I didn't think so.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Captain Spaulding from House of 1000 Corpses:
Howdy Folks! You like blood? Violence? Freaks of nature? Well then, come on down to Captain Spaulding's Museum of Monsters and Mad-Men. See the Alligator Boy, ride my famous Murder Ride. Most of all, don't forget to take home some of my tasty fried chicken! Ha ha! It just tastes so damn good!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
-Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
Bookmarks